Whitespoon Icing Sugar is a very white fine powder which is a versatile ingredient in cooking. It is different from other types of sugar in that it dissolves very quickly in cold water.
- It is ideal for dusting over cakes, pies and pastries to sweeten
- Adds an attractive decorative touch when sprinkled on baked products
- Ideal for making icing and fondants for cakes and sweets
- Keep in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months
- Once opened store in an airtight container to prevent the sugar from going hard and dump